Stardust Online
Please login or register to be able to see the full content of the forum, thanks
Stardust Online
Please login or register to be able to see the full content of the forum, thanks
Stardust Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stardust Online Silkroad Private Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New server online, Read for info !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Synchro
Admin
Admin
Synchro

New server online, Read for info ! Empty
PostSubject: New server online, Read for info !   New server online, Read for info ! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:49 pm

Hello guys once again Smile

I don't think anyone will see this, But i wanted to make a topic anyway.

Me and couple of my real life friends decided to open a new server, a better server with new files.
We still haven't opened it yet, But it should be open very soon!
We have hosted a forum so people can know more info about it, Please visit us at

Please note that the server will be hosted on vSRO files, No Emulator anymore. The server will also have new owners and new GMs ( I'm still a main GM )

The server shall be online very soon and we would love for old members and friendly faces from old times to join us again !.
Please consider it.

NOTE: I'm available for help on the new forum, Please ask anything you need to ask, I will be happy to help you.

Thank you!

Synchro
Back to top Go down
http://67.165.106.52

New server online, Read for info !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stardust Online :: [IMPORTANT]READ!-
Jump to: